- The information gathered by Address via the website or any other means is for the purpose of business and in no way would be used for any other purposes other than those relating to the business of Address.
- The address may also collect information relating to the overall satisfaction levels of the consumer with the use of Address products. This information is gathered for further improvement of Address’ services.
- Address assures that in no way or under no circumstances the customer data and information provided will be used for any other purposes other than that relating to the company’s internal improvement and marketing use.
- Address strictly does not provide any personal information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
- Sensitive information like your credit card details etc. are transacted upon secured sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption.
- By using the site and/ or by providing your information to us, you directly and expressly consent to the collection and use of the information you have disclosed in the site in accordance with this policy.
- "Cookies" are small text files that a website sends to a user's hard drive through the browser for data storage. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. By disabling or otherwise rejecting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings on this website. We recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you a better shopping experience on this website.
- We use the personal information we collect to conduct our business, communicate with you, and provide great products, services, and experiences. We or third-party service providers we engage may use the information to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, to provide customer service, to respond to your comments, questions or complaints, to personalize your experiences, to analyze your preferences and shopping habits, to analyze trends and statistics, to administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions, to analyze and improve the website and our products and services, and to send you marketing communications and other information regarding our products, services, marketing, or special events. We also use your information for business purposes such as security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection, reporting, making back-ups, and legal compliance.
- You always have the choice not to receive marketing communications.
- You can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us. When you set-up an account or click on the "My Account" area of this website, you will have an opportunity to make or change your selections in this regard. You also will have an opportunity to change these selections by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional e-mails we send you.
- Customers or the public are free to approach Address in case any deviation from the stated regulations.
- In case of any grievances regarding the above, you can contact our grievance officer at
SAIF BUSINESS CORPORATION PVT LTD,
No.4, Bellmar industrial Area
Nagasandra cross, Rukmini Nagar, Bangalore